KENYA WILDLIFE SERVICE
The Kenya Wildlife Service is a State Corporation, whose responsibility is to manage and conserve
wildlife in Kenya.
The Service seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant
positions at its Training Institute in Naivasha.
Job Grade “5”
Reporting to the Deputy Principal, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality
teaching, research and consultancy service in order to attain the set objectives of the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching, conducting research and providing guidance to students.
• Participating in training curriculum development and training programs
• Participating in the preparation of the Institute’s budget and work plans
• Coordinating local and international training programs
• Preparing reports.
• MSc. in Tourism or Hospitality Management or its equivalent,
• At least two (2) relevant scientific publications in referred journals.
• IT skills.
• Three (3) years relevant experience in a similar institution.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their
academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and
employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names and addresses of three referees, to
reach the undersigned not later than 28th December, 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 - 00100,