KCB Group is a leading banking group in the Eastern African Region renowned for its diversity and growth in the region. The Bank is seeking to recruit dynamic and results oriented Management Trainees to join a team committed to growing the Bank in volume and profitability.
The Management Trainees will undergo a 24 month structured training program after e which they will be posted to management positions across the business.
In order to qualify for consideration for the above positions, all applicants should:
• Be Kenyan citizens aged 28 years and below.
• Be a holder of a Master degree in a business-related field from a recognized university. In addition, the candidates should be holders of a minimum 2nd class upper undergraduate degree.(Possession of relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage)
• In addition, they must have obtained a minimum of C+ in the Secondary Certificate examination, with a minimum C+ in both Mathematics and English.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations.
• Have strong customer focus, entrepreneurial skills, commercial thinking, problem solving and analysis, creativity and innovation.
• Have strong leadership and change management skills.
• Be flexible, resilient, energetic and dynamic.
These are demanding roles and the Bank will provide attractive and competitive packages for the right candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the criteria given should download an application form Here or check from our website www.kcbbankgroup.com/ke and click on the career icon. The completed application form should be sent via email to MT@kcb.co.ke to be received not later than 20th February 2012.